From the end of 2020 onward, IHM-documentation and certification will be required for every vessel calling at a European port. Utilizing our expertise, you will not only comply with EU hazmat regulations, but also be fully prepared for the upcoming IMO Hong Kong Convention. Our hazardous materials consultancy services cover everything from recycling, newbuildings and refits to IHM-maintenance, operation and compliant shipbreaking.
We plan and support the IHM-certification process of your vessels from the very first step.
- Based on your provided documents, a detailed Visual Sampling Check Plan (VSCP) is developed with the help of our partners
- Onboard survey and sampling of relevant materials
- Analysis of collected samples by certified laboratories
- Preparation of IHM-documentation by our experts according to the results
- Certification by classification society selected by the client based on the documentation
During the entire process we will support you, monitor and report progress and ensure a smooth completion. Time is running short – our experienced team and reliable partners will do everything to ensure your vessels meet all relevant requirements in due course. Contact us to learn more!